Monday, January 23, 2006

Love Is An Inner Concept

When you send it out to the Universe it will come back:
"I love you, I bless you."

Love is an abstract idea unless it is expressed. We may talk about love and define love, but still not be loving. Break down the barriers: love the persons, the situations, and the circumstances that irritate you and/or baffle you. Silently bless the person who seems to rub you the wrong way. Let your thought be, "I love you, I bless you." He may not change, but you will change your reaction to him. To the person who seems to stand in the way of your good, who seems to be a threat to your security and success, let love cast out fear.

"I love you, I bless you."

Put love into action; be loving. Erase differences with love and turn aside resentment with love.

By practicing the above, you will strengthen your self-love. It is the key to a transformed life.

No comments: